Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered. If you reject cookies, you may continue to use the Website, although this may mean limiting the use of some of the features or preventing the proper functioning of the Website.
- Cookies used on the web: Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies.
- Session Cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the browser’s cookie file until the web page is left, so that none is recorded on the user’s hard drive.
- Permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard disk and the web page reads them every time a new visit is made. they expire in function when the objective for which they serve is fulfilled (generally, to facilitate the different services offered by the web pages), or when they are manually deleted. main existing cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: for example, those that are used for correct navigation or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the website is loaded efficiently.
- Third-party cookies: for example, those used by social networks, or by external content supplements.
- Analytical cookies: for purposes of periodic maintenance and, in order to ensure the best possible service to the user, with which the websites collect statistical data of the activity.
- Geolocation cookies: these Cookies are used to find out in which country you are when a web or service is requested. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help guide the content to your location.
- Configuration, consultation and deactivation of cookies You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we